- The Rec Center is open daily from 5:00am to 10:00pm.
- All Columbia Village homeowners and renters are able to use the Rec Center at no extra charge. Access to the Rec Center is controlled by use of a key card system. Key cards can be obtained at the Sentry management Office, located at 300 E. Mallard Dr. Suite 120. Please bring a utility bill with your current address on it and a drivers license. Office hours are located on the contact page.
- The Rec Center has free WiFi! Bring your laptop, tablet, and mobile device and check it out! You will need to connect, then open a browser and accept the terms and conditions before you will be allowed to browse the internet. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.
- The Rec Center Office has a mail slot! Please be sure to use this instead of placing items under the door to ensure they are received! You can turn in checks for quarterly dues, lost and found items, suggestion forms, etc. Please remember that the mail slot is under surveillance so any misuse or inappropriate behavior will be captured on video. Please be respectful.
- ATTENTION RENTERS: In order to obtain a key card, the owner of the property must give permission by filling out a KEY CARD PERMISSION FORM. We will not issue you a card until we have permission from the property owner.
- ALL REPLACEMENT CARDS are $30.00. Reactivation fees for suspended / deactivated cards for non-payment or violations are $30.00. We can accept checks or cash.
- No children under the age of 16 allowed in the exercise room without adult supervision. • Children under the age of 16 must remain off all gym equipment
- After you use a machine/equipment please wipe it down with the cleaner and paper towels available in the exercise room. It is also a good idea to wipe down a machine/equipment before using it to help pre-vent the spread of germs.
- Any misuse of any equipment that results in damage will be billed to the home owner that caused the damage.
- Misusing the equipment may also result in a suspension from the Rec Center Facility.
- Water is the only beverage that is allowed in the exercise room.
- Toys are not allowed in the exercise room under any circumstance.
- Please limit your time on machines/equipment to no more than 45 minutes per person.
- PLEASE READ: New Gym Rules Pertaining to COVID-19
- You must wear eye protection at all times while playing.
- No black sole shoes allowed on the racquetball court.
- You must be 16 years or older in order to use the racquetball court, otherwise accompanied by an adult
- There are currently no reservations accepted and the court is used on a first-come first-serve basis. Please limit play to 60 minutes.
- Due to COVID-19, pools are open 7 days week, from 10:00am - 9:00pm. From the hours of 7:00am - 10:00am, only the lap pool will be open. Only homeowners with ID and a key card will be permitted. Our pool season runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Please review the updated Pool Rules. 2021 Pool Rules
- The pools are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day is from 9:00am – 9:45pm; except for the adult lap pool which opens at 5:00 am.
- No lifeguards on duty – swim at your own risk.