Current Events & Issues
ALL POOLS ARE CLOSED FOR WINTER
- The Racquetball Court will be closed until Saturday, December 7th. The floors are being cleaned and re-sealed. Please feel free to forward any questions to the office. Thank you for your patience.
- Please read this important news release from the Boise Police Department here. Thank you Charlie Duke for bringing this news release to CVOA’s attention.
- New information and a map to the Disc-Golf Course can be found here.
- Columbia Village has nice walking paths throughout the community, you can find them on this map or by visiting this website!
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out!
You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.
- Check out the upgrades to the rec center here!
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- The Board has an open Board position. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board please call or email Shirlee at 939-6000 or email@example.com .
- Click here to see the Annual Newsletter. This packet gets mailed out to all residents of Columbia Village every February and will be updated anually.
- Columbia Village RV Storage is filling fast. Come down to the Rec Center to reserve your spot today.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please contact The Rec Center office at 433-0643. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.