Current Events & Issues
BEGINNING MONDAY, APRIL 21ST THE ENTIRE REC CENTER WILL BE CLOSED AND INACCESSIBLE FOR 1 TO 2 WEEKS DUE TO REMODELING. We apologize for the brief notice, but appreciate your understanding while the rec center is undergoing beautification.
ALL POOLS ARE CLOSED FOR THE WINTER.
- Update from Aloha Gardening: There was a main break and it has been fixed. Minor breaks have been reported and they are currently being worked on. Mimosa will be watering daily until the new grass seed has established. The remainder of the common areas will remain off unless zones are being run manually. Irrigation is currently on and available. Please continue to report any broken sprinkler heads, flooded zones, etc. by calling Michelle at 433-0643. Please be sure to have plenty of detail available to it’s location so we can address it ASAP.
- Sorry for all the loud noise, but the rental/meeting room is undergoing a remodel! We have been informed it should be ready around early to mid-May. Please contact the office at 433-0643 for more information about renting the room around this time. A poster will be posted in the rec center and pictures of the progress will be posted on the website soon - stay tuned!
- The pathway that runs from the rec center parking lot, past the swings and tennis court, through the elementary and middle school is getting work done; please avoid using this pathway until the work is completed.
- Please visit the Neighborhood Watch Page for updates posted by the Public Information Office of the Boise Police Department by clicking on “Watch” at the top of the page.
- New information and a map to the Disc-Golf Course can be found here.
- Columbia Village has nice walking paths throughout the community, you can find them on this map or by visiting this website!
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out!
- Pay your dues online: visit www.dev-services.com to learn how.
You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- The Board has an open position. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board please call or email Shirlee at 939-6000 or email@example.com .
- Columbia Village RV Storage is filling fast. Come down to the Rec Center to reserve your spot today.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please contact The Rec Center office at 433-0643. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.