“Alert! A person is stealing Daylily plants from the newly planted renovation on Grand Forest. So far 10 plants have been stolen, please be on the look out for any suspicious activity and please notify DSI at 433-0643 or Carey Guard at 208-353-0348. This hurts every dues paying owner in Columbia Village. Don’t let this person steal our improvements!”
As a Board, one of the goals is keep Columbia Village a great place to live. This spring CVOA will be actively addressing lawn maintenance issues throughout all of Columbia Village. Please treat weeds as needed.
If you are planning to replace your fence, please remember to complete and submit an ACC request. ACC forms can be found on the cvoa.net website and at the Rec Center.
For information about CVOA’s position on Havenwood, click here
Ridge To Rivers: http://www.ridgetorivers.org/trails/interactive-map/ Les Bois Junior High Community Map: Les Bois Community Map CVOA Community Map: click here
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out! (You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.)
- Pay your dues online: visit http://www.dev-services.com/ to learn how.
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- Columbia Village RV Storage is full. If you wish to be placed on the waiting list, please email your information to the office and the size of space that you require.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please email The Rec Center office at firstname.lastname@example.org so they are able to forward the email to the landscaping company for their records as well. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.