Remember that ACHD will be chipsealing from June 22 – July 1.
For a weekly schedule update please visit www.achdidaho.org
As a Board, one of the goals is keep Columbia Village a great place to live. This spring CVOA is actively addressing fence maintenance issues throughout all of Columbia Village. Please check for and repair any missing or broken lattice work, planks/boards, leaning/broken posts, and remember to keep up on staining.
If you are planning to replace your fence and not just repair it, please remember to complete and submit an ACC request. ACC forms can be found on the cvoa.net website and at the Rec Center.
HAVENWOOD PROJECT SCHEDULE:
SLN has provided the schedule below for the Havenwood project: (We will post updates as we get them). Questions regarding this item should be directed to Susan Riggs at 384-3830.
May 26th Application was submitted to City of Boise
July 6th Boise Planning and Zoning Commission public hearing at 6L00pm in the Boise City Hall Council Chambers, 3rd Floor. –
August 11th Tentative date for Boise City Council public hearing*
Note that neighbors within 300 feet and the Association will be notified by the City 14 days prior to public hearings, and the property will be noticed with signs by the City approximately 10 days prior to public hearings.
Letter from the board regarding Havenwood: CVOA – City of Boise
GOATS ARE BACK:
“The goats have been hired again to reduce fine fuels in Columbia Village. This year their target area is a small piece on the south side of Pegasus Way and then across Lake Forest in the common area between S. Impatiens and Hollyhock. They will be eating in that corridor to the ‘loop’ on the trail there. They will be in Columbia Village through July. Please remember the following: The paths will be closed during this time. They will begin their work for the City of Boise near Hwy 21 and Surprise Valley soon! Please plan ahead and use alternate routes. The goats come with their own guard dog. This dog is there for their protection from predators. Guess what? Your dog looks like a predator to the guard dog. If you go to view the goats, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOG! It will only agitate the guard dog. You will probably be followed and barked at aggressively. That is what the dog is supposed to do. If you have any questions, concerns, or compliments, please contact DSI at 433-0643. Goats 2015 Grazing Area
Ridge To Rivers: http://www.ridgetorivers.org/trails/interactive-map/ Les Bois Junior High Community Map: Les Bois Community Map CVOA Community Map: click here
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out! (You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.)
- Pay your dues online: visit www.dev-services.com to learn how.
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- The Board has an open position. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board please call or email Shirlee at 939-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Columbia Village RV Storage is filling fast. Come down to the Rec Center to reserve your spot today.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please contact The Rec Center office at 433-0643. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.