NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH BLOCK CAPTAINS NEEDED!
Brad Viets, Chairman of CV Neighborhood Watch, is holding a meeting for all current block captains AND anyone who might be interested in becoming a block captain. We currently have about a third of all streets covered in Columbia Village. The meeting will be held at the CV Rec Center meeting room on Thursday, May 7th at 7:00 PM.
Landscaping on Grand Forest
“Grand Forest Landscaping Renovation beginning on Monday, April 20. Please use caution while driving on Grand Forest in the area of the Grand Forest/ Quamash intersection west to Peppertree. Aloha will be hard at work to start beautifying this area. Please contact DSI at the Rec. Ctr. 433-0643 if you have questions or concerns. Thank you!”
Attached residential dwellings near S. Quamash & E. Grand Forest Dr.
To all CVOA owners: On March 16, 2015 the Rec Center (not CVOA) received a letter dated March 11 from SLN referencing the potential construction of “attached residential dwellings on ..the 6 lots…” in the Havenwood Subdivision within Columbia Village (near S. Quamash/E. Grand Forest Dr). The Board of Directors reviewed this letter during our monthly meeting on March 17, 2015 and thought it would be in the best interest of CVOA to reach out to SLN by inviting them to the next Board meeting. On March 18 DSI sent SLN an invitation letter, and on March 24, SLN replied that they received the letter. If CVOA receives any additional information about this potential project, we will post it to the CVOA website and NEXTDOOR.com. CVOA BoD
A copy of this year’s newsletter can be found here: February 2015 Newsletter
I-84 Construction – ITD continues to work on expanding the Gowen Interchange; please visit this link for more information: http://apps.itd.idaho.gov/apps/goweninterchange/construction.html
- Please visit the Neighborhood Watch Page for updates posted by the Public Information Office of the Boise Police Department by clicking on “Watch” at the top of the page.
- New information and a map to the Disc-Golf Course can be found here.
- Columbia Village has nice walking paths throughout the community, you can find a map of the community at these following links:
Ridge To Rivers: http://www.ridgetorivers.org/trails/interactive-map/ Les Bois Junior High Community Map: Les Bois Community Map CVOA Community Map: click here
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out! (You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.)
- Pay your dues online: visit www.dev-services.com to learn how.
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- The Board has an open position. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board please call or email Shirlee at 939-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Columbia Village RV Storage is filling fast. Come down to the Rec Center to reserve your spot today.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please contact The Rec Center office at 433-0643. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.