Current Events & Issues
ALL POOLS ARE CLOSED FOR WINTER
- The CVOA Annual Meeting will be held in the rec center on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 6:00 pm. The rec center will be closing at 5:00 pm in preparation for the meeting. The annual newsletter has been mailed to all homeowners. Please click here for an online copy of the newsletter. Please click here for the proxy form.
- Please visit the Neighborhood Watch Page for updates posted by the Public Information Office of the Boise Police Department by clicking on “Watch” at the top of the page.
- New information and a map to the Disc-Golf Course can be found here.
- Please click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to view Regular Rec Center Office hours. The Rec Center Office will be closed on Friday, March 21 and Monday, March 24th. Regular office hours will resume Tuesday, March 25th.
- Columbia Village has nice walking paths throughout the community, you can find them on this map or by visiting this website!
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out!
You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- The Board has an open position. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board please call or email Shirlee at 939-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Columbia Village RV Storage is filling fast. Come down to the Rec Center to reserve your spot today.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please contact The Rec Center office at 433-0643. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.