Columbia Village is holding a Chile Feed and canned food drive to support the Idaho Food Bank this Saturday, November 1st. This is open to the public and residents. For each donation you can receive a cap of chili. The more you donate the more chili you can receive.
Be fire wise! This is a great opportunity to clear your yard of dead or excess branches and lumber that may be sitting around. Chipper trucks will be coming Monday, November 10th and Monday, November 17th. They are paid for by the Southwest Idaho Resource Conservation and Development via Boise City and Jerry McAdams Fire Mitigation for Boise Fire Department. Put out any branches, woody material, even 2×4’s, 8” or less in diameter, be sure there are no nails in the wood.
I-84 Construction - ITD continues to work on expanding the Gowen Interchange; please visit this link for more information: http://apps.itd.idaho.gov/apps/goweninterchange/construction.html
- Please visit the Neighborhood Watch Page for updates posted by the Public Information Office of the Boise Police Department by clicking on “Watch” at the top of the page.
- New information and a map to the Disc-Golf Course can be found here.
- Columbia Village has nice walking paths throughout the community, you can find a map of the community at these following links:
Ridge To Rivers: http://www.ridgetorivers.org/trails/interactive-map/
Les Bois Junior High Community Map: Les Bois Community Map
CVOA Community Map: click here
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out! (You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.)
- Pay your dues online: visit www.dev-services.com to learn how.
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- The Board has an open position. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board please call or email Shirlee at 939-6000 or email@example.com .
- Columbia Village RV Storage is filling fast. Come down to the Rec Center to reserve your spot today.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please contact The Rec Center office at 433-0643. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.