HOLIDAY HOURS – THANKSGIVING
The Rec Center office will be closed at Noon on Wednesday, November 25th until Monday, November 30th, 2015
HOLIDAY HOURS – CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS
The Rec Center office will be closed at Noon on Thursday, December 24th and all day Friday, December 25th, 2015
The Rec Center office will be closed at 2:00 PM on Thursday, December 31st and all day Friday, January 1st, 2016
Feedback Wanted! CVOA would like feedback on landscaping issues. Please follow the link to SurveyMonkey to give up your thoughts.
Pools are closed for the season.
For information about CVOA’s position on Havenwood, click here
As a Board, one of the goals is keep Columbia Village a great place to live. This spring CVOA is actively addressing fence maintenance issues throughout all of Columbia Village. Please check for and repair any missing or broken lattice work, planks/boards, leaning/broken posts, and remember to keep up on staining.
If you are planning to replace your fence and not just repair it, please remember to complete and submit an ACC request. ACC forms can be found on the cvoa.net website and at the Rec Center.
Ridge To Rivers: http://www.ridgetorivers.org/trails/interactive-map/ Les Bois Junior High Community Map: Les Bois Community Map CVOA Community Map: click here
- WiFi is now available in the rec center! Stop on by and try it out! (You must accept the terms & conditions in order to connect. Please be considerate and responsible when connected.)
- Pay your dues online: visit www.dev-services.com to learn how.
- All are invited to attend CVOA Board Meetings held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the meeting room at the Rec Center. If you wish to speak, please call Shirlee with Development Services the Wednesday before at 939-6000 to be placed on the agenda.
- The Board has an open position. If you are interested in volunteering for the Board please call or email Shirlee at 939-6000 or email@example.com .
- Columbia Village RV Storage is filling fast. Come down to the Rec Center to reserve your spot today.
- If you are a resident of Columbia Village Phase 15 (Townhomes) and are wanting to report issues with sprinklers, please contact AMI at 385-9650.
- For all other sprinkler issues please contact The Rec Center office at 433-0643. Please be sure to have details as to the issue and the location.
- Concerns with maintenance of the Simplot Sports Complex? Please contact City of Boise Parks & Rec at 608-7600.